Five Things You Need to Know Today, Monday, October 22
Here are five things you need to know about today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a sunny day with a high in the mid-60’s. The evening will cool off to the 40’s.
2. Kids Yoga Series with Maggie Magnerat: Through rhymes, songs and energetic sequences, children learn to channel and express their innate joy of movement in the practice of yoga at 1 Thompson Square. Leela Tots (2.6 up to 4yrs) from 3:15 to 4:00 p.m. Leela Tykes (4-6yrs) from 4:15 to 5:00 p.m.
3. Monday Night Film Series: Remembering World War II: The BPL is hosting Patton from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m..
4. Insubordinate Spirit: Come hear the story of Elizabeth Winthrop Feake Hallett at the Massachusetts Historical Society. Her first husband drowned, her second went insane, and the Puritans wanted her dead for marrying her third.
5. In Your Face: Mario Testino’s exhibit will be at the Museum of Fine Arts until February 3.