Five Things You Need to Know Today, Friday, October 5
Happy Columbus Day Weekend!
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny Friday with a high of 77 degrees. The evening will cloud over and cool off to 58 degrees.
2. Boston Swing Central – Swing Dance Every Friday Night: Come and check out Boston's hottest swing dance with music from the 20’s, 30’s and 40’s at The Crosby Whistle Shop at 8 p.m. Cost of admission is $10.
3. First Friday at the ICA: There is plenty going on at the Institute for Contemporary Arts tonight, including music, food, film showings and of course, art. Check out the entire schedule here. This event starts at 5 p.m.
4. SBN’s Third Annual Local Craft Brewfest: Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts is hosting their third annual Local Craft Brew Fest at Harbor Park. Cost of admission is $45 and the festival begins at 6 p.m.
5. SUNDAY: Boston Local Food Festival: Head down to the Greenway on Sunday for the free food festival featuring local farmers, specialty foods and restaurants from the New England Area.