Five Things You Need to Know About Today, Tuesday, October 30
Here are what's open and closed in town today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a less windy day with a high in the 60’s and 100 percent chance of rain. The temperature will drop to the mid 50’s with a 100 percent chance of rain.
2. City Offices and Schools Are Open: Boston Public Schools are open today according to the City of Boston’s Twitter Feed.
3. MBTA Will Resume Regular Service: The Red, Blue, Orange, and Green Lines are expected to resume regularly scheduled service at the start of service. Regularly scheduled commuter rail service will resume on all lines for the start of service Tuesday, with the exception of the Providence Line, according to The MBTA’s Website.
4. Boston Public Library Are Open: According to the BPL’s website, all branches will be open provided they have power. http://www.bpl.org/news/calendar.htm
5. Keep Up with the Charlestown Hurricane Info Center: Even as the storm weakens, we want to make sure that Charlestown stays connected in case of any instances to report.