Five Things: The Constitution Takes a Trip
Here are five things going on in and around Boston today.
1. Nice Day: The National Weather Service is predicting a nice sunny day with a high of 80 degrees.
2. Did you take photos of the Constitution's trip yesterday? We took our own photos from the Constitution's home dock, yesterday, but we're sure you got some great shots from other angles. If you captured any views of Charlestown's jewel, please add them to our user gallery.
3. Monday Movie Night Film Series – Remembering Marilyn Monroe: Come down to the Boston Public Library to watch The Prince and the Showgirl in honor of Marilyn Monroe at 6 p.m.
4. Chorus pro Musica Summer Sings "From the Inside Out:" Swing by the Old South Church to hear Chorus Pro Musica perform Brahms Ein deutsches Requiem at 7:30 p.m. for $8.
5. MIT Solar Oven Camp: From 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., MIT is hosting a free event with their Global Poverty Initiative to help high school students understand how to make and use low cost technology to help fight globabl poverty.