Five Things: Painting Information Today
And remember to meet us Friday.
Today is Thursday, April 26. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Tiny boot camp. You can get a workout with your little one today. Baby Boot Camp stroller-based fitness classes are designed specifically to help moms get fit. It takes the place of a personal trainer at a time in your life when you need one more than ever.
2. Tobin bridge painting meeting today. A community meeting will be held at the Constitution Inn, 150 Second Avenue at 7:00 p.m. so that MassDOT representatives can update the community on the Mystic River Bridge re-painting that will start on April 30.
3. Join us Friday. I’m sure you saw this yesterday, but we just want to remind you:the Charlestown Patch team will be at Sorelle in City Square starting at 11:30 on Friday.
4. Comment of the Day. We have some very helpful readers on Charlestown Patch, who sometimes spot questions from others and respond to them before we can. Here’s an example: “It says who gave the money!!”
5. Rain late. Tomorrow will be quite nice—highs in the low 60s under partly cloudy skies—but it won’t be much use to you if you work a nine-to-five; we’re expected to see rain around evening commute time.