Five Things: Meet The Courageous Team Tonight
Here are five things going on around town you need to know about.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny day with a high of 67. There’s a chance of rain headed our way after 4 p.m.. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 48.
2. Meet the Courageous Staff: Courageous Sailing will hold a public meeting at 5:30 p.m. tonight. This is an opportunity for the community to meet and speak with the Courageous staff, followed by a BBQ. All are welcome.
3. Author Talk with William Martin: The BPL is hosting an author talk with William Martin, author of “The Lincoln Letters” at 6 p.m. This novel follows a book sleuth in pursuit of Lincoln’s diary.
4. THIS WEEKEND: Food Fest: This Sunday, The Phantom Gourmet is hosting a street fest on Lansdowne Street. Tickets are $50, $40 in advanced The bars and restaurants will be open, the Patriots game will be shown on 200 T.V’s and the indoor/outdoor scene will offer 100 samples of Phantom Gourmet Food.
5. Marc Ribot at the ICA: Guitarist and composure Marc Ribot will be playing at the ICA along with Mostly Other People Do the Killing at 7:30 p.m. $10 for members, $20 for nonmembers.