Five Things: Domino's Hearing Today!
Here are five things you need to know about today.
1. Domino's hearing TODAY. The franchise owner who would like to bring a Domino's to Main Street in Charlestown will present his case to the Boston Licensing Board today. Details here.
2. City Council meets. After its July 4 break, City Council will convene today for an agenda that includes three funding issues for the Boston Public School system.
3. Boston Photo Diary Exhibit: By using daily photographs, a newcomer from France has created a photo diary of her new beloved home. This exhibit is on display at the Mayor’s Gallery, City Hall City Hall and is free of charge.
4. Sunrise Yoga: With a bit of luck, you might get a healthy exercise in before it gets too hot. Yoga class begins at 7:45 a.m. at the Wharf District Parks, High Street & Atlantic Ave, free of charge. Bring your own mat or towel.
5. Elma Lewis Playhouse Free Concert with Groove City: Come march through the Franklin Park Playstead (Between White Stadium and the Franklin Park Zoo, 1 Columbia Road Entrance with Marcus Santos. People young and old, bang a drum and dance with an interactive Afro Brazilian concert mixing music, dance and interactive audience participation. Free. Event begins at 11 a.m.