Charlestown Women's Club 2012 Holiday Fair
Forget Black Friday! Sleep in the day after Thanksgiving and shop local during the “Holiday Stroll” at the Charlestown Women’s Club Holiday Fair, Saturday Dec. 1, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus, 545 Medford St., in Charlestown.
There are many vendors and community organizations participating in the fair this year including Irish Eyes, Boston Belle Gifts, John A Webster Boston Photography, Mary Kay Consultant, 31 Handbags,Babycakes of Charlestown, Sweet Nothings, St Francis de Sales Social Club, Scentsy Warmers, Lucky Karat Gold Buying Company with on the spot cash for your unwanted gold and silver, Arbonne Consultant, Premier Designs Jewelry, Miche Bags, Designs by Kerryn, Stiches of Boston, Sweet Pea Designs, Steven Sy Photography, Three Sparrow Photography, The Joy of Old and many handmade items by local craftspeople.
The following nonprofit community organizations will also be represented:
- Charlestown Veterans History Project
- Christmas and holiday cards for the troops overseas! Sponsored by The Townie Association, The USS Constitution Museum and the J W Conway Bunker Hill Post 26 American Legion.
- Stiggy’s Dogs, Uniting individually trained shelter dogs and our disabled military veterans
- Global Legacy, a nonprofit organization raising funds to help handicapped and homeless children
- “Stack the Stacks at the Harvard Kent”—The Charlestown Women’s Club is bringing the local elementary school library up to date with new books and educational games.
Drop by and see the many wonderful treasures. No long lines! No early bird specials! Just great fun in our wonderful community.